Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Campaign Begins...

Since gaining the nomination last week we (my team and I) have been working tirelessly to prepare for what promises to be an interesting and challenging fight for the Green Party.

Friends and well wishers have puzzled over my choice to run in a riding that is home both to the current Minister of Education and the Leader of the Opposition, and I tell them that aside from living here, my decision to run is precisely because this is such a high profile riding. Where better to hold some of the province's top politicians to account for letting Ontario down with regards to both the environment and the economy?

Some have also suggested that it is impossible to win this riding, which I am quick to correct. Nothing is certain in Don Valley West and I aim to make the Conservatives and the Liberals sweat this out, but in order to get the word out, we will need your help. If you would like to volunteer or make a contribution please drop me a line at votegreendonvalley@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing everyone on the road!

No comments: